Accountant Vacancies in Kenya
Career Management Centre limited is exploring to hire a well experienced and results-oriented nominee to fill in the role of an Accountant for one of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute general accounting functions to include cash management and financial analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and managing records and receipts
- Preparing balance sheets and processing invoices
Update internal systems with financial data
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain bookkeeping up-to-date.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements and track bank deposits and payments
- Review and implement financial policies, internal control systems
- Ensure all expenses are within the assigned project budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or a business related field
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
- Experience in Excel, Outlook and Work.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- At least CPA 2 qualifications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive with lots of energy
How to Apply:
- Fitting candidates to send cv and cover letter to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 3rd January 2019.
- Career Management Centre is an even opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewees on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
To find Jobs in Kenya always look for Exposeke Jobs daily.