Robert Mugabe, the former Zimbabwe president, is popularly Known for his famous quotes on different life aspects including quotes about relationships, religion, fun, presidents, Africa among other things. In this post, we have assembled the list of best Robert Mugabe quotes that you must Know.
Robert Mugabe was chosen as prime minister, head of Zimbabwe government, in 1980, he then became the first head of state in 1987. Mugabe held the position until he was overthrown.
It is told wisdom comes with age, and 92-year-old Mugabe has some intelligence for sure. There have been many quotes on relationships that have been attached to the Zimbabwean; a few of them are not his, but they are too hilarious to assume.
Take a look at some of the best Mugabe quotes below:
1. Beloved ladies, if your boyfriend did not wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing a Sweet Mother song for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.
2. When you are ugly, you are ugly. End talking about inner beauty because men do not walk around with X-ray machines to see inner beauty.
3. Some of the women’s legs are like rumours; they continue spreading.
4. If you kiss a girl from another nationality, do it correctly because you represent the whole country
5. Ladies, learn to take care of yourselves. Know that Some men will use you, use your body, ruin your good reputation and then marry a beautiful woman and finally get born again. Moreover, as if that is not enough, use you as testimony in church.
“if you kiss a girl from another nationality, do it well because you represent the whole country.”
6. There is nothing that makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broken man who is good in bed.
7. When things seem to start going well in your life, the devil comes along and gives you a girlfriend.
8. My Dear sisters, don’t be cheated by a man who texts you “I miss you” just when it is raining because you are not an umbrella.
9. All I hear always is, “No s3x before marriage.” If that were God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
10. Give Respect to pregnant women because it is not easy walking around with evidence that you have had sex.
11. Confirm your girlfriend’s body; if she has more piercings or tattoos, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.
12. Seeing a slim or slender guy is cool. The big problem is when you are resting on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.
13. God is the greatest inventor ever. He took a bone from a man and created a loudspeaker.
14. Any girls do not attend the gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another.
15. Some of the girlfriends of today cannot even jog for five minutes, on the other hand they expect a man to endure in bed for over two hours. Your level of greed demands a one-week crusade.
Do you still remember the Mugabe fall?
16. For a lady with beauty without brains, it’s her private parts that experience pain.
17. Virginity is the best marriage gift any man would receive from his newlywed wife, but of late, there is nothing as such any longer because it’ll have then been given out as a birthday gift, church collection, token of appreciation, job assurance, examination marking schemes and for lorry fares.
18. We are in a generation wherever people in love are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones since they are private.
19. It is okay for a man to be stingy with his earned money since he hustled for it than a lady to deny you a hole she did not drill.
Other Robert Mugabe Quotes
1. Do not fight even over girlfriends. This country is full of attractive women. If you cannot get one, come to Mugabe for assistance.
2. It is hard to bewitch African girls nowadays because each time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either an innocent Brazilian woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
3. When your man is cheating on you, don’t argue with him my sister because you will not win. Protect your self from High blood pressure, change all the names of the girls on his phone, do not delete the numbers. Stir them, replace Natasha with Lisa, Nikki with Grace so on and on, wait the moment he’s going to call or SMS them one by one. Make your self a cup of coffee and relax, you’ll thank me later.
4. Not anyone walks faster than a man accompanying an ugly girl in the morning after a one night stand.
5. You need to stop guessing that every woman is doing better than you have a sugar daddy.
6. There’s nothing that makes a girl more confused than being in a relationship with a broken man who is extremely good in bed.
7. Some ladies don’t attend the gym but look physically fit because of running from one man to another.
8. If your girlfriend meets a wealthy man, you say she’s a gold digger, but when your sister meets a Rich man you tell she’s Blessed, My Brother the thunder that Will Strike you is coming from India
9. I have died many times. I have beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
10. The voice of president Bush and the voice of Prsident Blair can’t decide who will be president in Zimbabwe, who shall rule in Africa, who shall rule in Asia, who shall rule in Venezuela, who shall rule in Iran, who shall rule in Iraq.
11. Floyd Mayweather should come to Africa and beat more WHITES so that they can return the land
12. Mayweather $300 million for just one fight. May God punish any teacher that separate my son while fighting in the school.
13. The white men are not indigenous to Africa. Africa as a continent is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans.
14. Our country’s economy is a hundred times better than the average African economy. Outside South Africa, which country is [as good as] Zimbabwe? ..What is wanting now are assets on the shelves that is all.
15. Only God who put me here will remove me.
16. The only one white man you can trust is a dead white man.
Even More Robert Mugabe Quotes
Quotes On imperialism
“Continent of Africa must revert to what it was before the imperialists divided it. Those are artificial divisions which we, in our pan-African concept, will seek to remove.” – Speech at Salisbury, 1962
“Stay with us, please stay in this country and create a nation based on national unity.” – Was A plea to the white people of Zimbabwe at a Zanu-PF rally, 1980
“It is Only God, who appointed me, will remove me – not the MDC, not even the British. Only God can remove me!” -At a Election rally, 2008. The MDC is an opposition party.
“Our party must continue to give fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy.” – Zanu-PF rally, 2002
Quotes On US presidents:
“Allow Mr Bush read history correctly. Allow him to realise that both personally and in his representative capacity as the present president of the United States, Bush stands for this so called ‘civilisation’, which occupied,which killed, which colonised, which incarcerated, . He has a lot to atone for and very little to teach us on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. His hands drip with the clean blood of many nationalities.” – in UNGA, 2007
“I have just concluded – since President Obama supports same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people, and enjoys an attractive countenance – therefore if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, DC, go down on my knee, and then ask his hand.” – in ZDC radio interview, 2015
“Most of us were embarrassed, if not frightened, by what appeared to be the return of the biblical giant gold Goliath. Are we having a restoration of Goliath to our midst, who threatens the extinction of other countries?” – UNGA, 2017
“Can I say to the United States President, Mr Trump, please blow your trumpet. Blare your trumpet in a musical way towards the values of cooperation, unity, peace, togetherness, dialogue, which we have constantly stood for.” – UNGA, 2017
Quotes In Britain:
“UK is a freezing, unlivable country with small houses.” – Mutare rally, 2013
“We are still trading blows with the British government. British are using gay gangsters. Every time I pass through London, the gangster regime of Blair ‘expresses its dismay’.” Associate to a case in which human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell attempted a citizens’ arrest on Robert Mugabe on a visit to London in October 1999
“We have fought hard for our land, we have fought for our sovereignty, little as we are we have attained our independence, and we are prepared to shed our blood …Now, Blair saves your England, and let me keep my Zimbabwe.” – Earth Summit, South Africa, 2002
Quotes On Hitler:
“Am still the Hitler of the time. That Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, recognition of the independence of his people, sovereignty for his people, and their rights over their vast resources. If that is Hitler, lemme be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, this is what we stand for.” – State funeral of a Cabinet minister, 2003
Quotes On the economy:
“Our economy is a hundred times bigger, than the average African economy. Apart from South Africa, what country is [as good as] Zimbabwe? … What is wanting now are goods on the shelves – that is all.” – Interview, 2007
Quotes On Jesus Christ:
“I Mugabe have died many times – that’s where I have beaten Christ. Jesus Christ died once and resurrected once.” – To state radio on 88th birthday
Quotes On grooming a successor:
“Grooming a replacement, is it an inheritance? In a democratic party, you do not want leaders selected that way. They have to be selected properly by the people.” – TV interview, 2016
Quotes On cricket:
“Game of Cricket civilises some people and creates good gentlemen I want everyone to play cricket in Zimbabwe; I need ours to be a nation of noblemen.” – This is a broadly reported quote, but it was unclear when Mugabe said this.To share with Exposeke.com anything text us on 0713457481 or email email@example.com