About Bank of Africa Mobile Banking
Bank of Africa mobile banking service enables customers to access a variety of banking services, money transfer and payment services . It can be accessed through downloading the B-mobile App or by using the USSD code *987#. The B-mobile App is available to all mobile platforms that is Android, Blackberry, windows and the IOS. B-mobile allows the customer to make card-less transactions at Bank of Africa ATMs.
What can you do with the Bank of Africa mobile App?
- The Mobile App can be used to access banking services such as:
- Checking for your account balances
- Requesting for mini-statements
- Transferring money from your account to another account
- Forex Rate Enquiry
- Stop Cheque
- Setting up standing orders
- Cardless withdrawals from the ATM
- Paying monthly bills such as KPLC,DSTV and Zuku
How can you sign up for Bank of Africa Mobile Banking?
- Visit the bank’s Website to register.
- To activate Dial *987#
- For the B-mobile APP, download it from your app store for Android, Windows, Blackberry or Apple
How much will cost you to use Bank of Africa Mobile Banking?
How to transfer money from Mpesa to Bank of Africa-Mpesa paybill
1.Go to Mpesa Menu
3.Your bank account
4.Ammount you want to transact
Bank of Africa Mobile Banking contacts
For Verified Information and News, look for EXPOSEKE.com, hit the bell button to subscribe for updates, to reach our support team, contact us here