About Eazzy 24/7
This is Equity bank’s mobile banking platform that allows customers to access banking services using their mobile phones. It’s available through the Eazzy App or a USSD code (*247#). Eazzy 24/7 is different from Equitel because Eazzy 24/7 is Equity bank’s mobile banking platform while Equitel is Equity banks mobile virtual network operator (MVNO). The MVNO, that is the mobile virtual network operator, is a wireless communication service provider who leases wireless communication from a mobile network operator and resells it under its own brand. In this case, Equity bank leased the wireless communication from Airtel.
What can you do with the Eazzy 24/7?
With the Eazzy 24/7 App, a customer can access their account services such as:
- Money withdrawals and deposits
- Balance inquiries
- Mini-statement requests,
- Loan request status inquiry and payments
- Pay for bills goods and services.
Customers who access the mobile banking services via their Equitel line who have a joint account or a Chama account can also use their individual pins to approve group transactions.
How can you sign up for the Eazzy 24/7 Service?
- Visit the nearest Equity Bank Branch/ Agent with your ID
- Fill Relevant Eazzy 247 Registration Form and submit to the Branch
- You will receive your PIN
- Dial *247# to activate the service
- Download the Eazzy App online
How much will cost you to use Eazzy 24/7 ?
- Activation/Registration Free
- PIN Change/Stop Card/Change Language Free
- Balance Enquiry/Mini Statement KES 10
- Airtime Top Up KES 10
- Funds Transfer (Equity to Equity) KES 30
- Bill Payments (KPLC,Water,DSTV etc) KES 30
Eazzy 24/7 contacts
Pin problems or any issues? Contact Eazzy 24/7
- Upper Hill – Hospital Road, Equity Centre, 9th floor, Nairobi, Kenya