Paypal to Mpesa linking is an easy process that can be done at the comfort of your home with your Paypal password and Mpesa phone number. Paypal is a popular payment platform for most Kenyans who work online as freelancers and bloggers. For quite a long time, the only means of withdrawing PayPal funds was using Equity bank which takes about 3 business days. But with Paypal to Mpesa money transfer, you can get your funds in less than 30 minutes.
How to Link your Paypal account to Mpesa 2019
- Go to PayPal to Mpesa page www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa.
- You will need to log into your active Kenyan PayPal account.
- Click on agree to TransferTo’s terms and conditions for using the service.
- Enter Safaricom MPESA number you’d like to link to the PayPal account.
- Wait for a verification code
- Enter the 4 digit PIN to link your Paypal and Mpesa accounts
- You can now transfer money from Paypal to Mpesa
Mpesa to Paypal Linking: Advantages
Access your funds quickly
Got paid fast through PayPal? That’s great, now you can quickly withdraw the funds to your M-PESA wallet, and use them any way you like. Need to pay your bills? No problem – your latest PayPal payment can be waiting for you on your M-PESA. Yeah, it’s that easy.
Shop around the world
Why limit your online shopping experience? It’s now easier for you to top up your PayPal account, and start shopping around the world. Just transfer your M-PESA balance to your PayPal account, and get ready to shop almost anywhere, anytime.