Okoa stima is a service provided in partnership between Safaricom and Kenya power that allows Kenyans to Kopa stima in the event that they get power outages in the middle of the night or just if you have no cash to pay for tokens. Simply Okoa stima tokens here is a simple guide on how you can Okoa stima in Kenya.
How to register for Okoa Stima
1. Dial short UDDS code *885# then press call
2.Enter your National ID card number
3.Enter your secure PIN
4. Wait for confirmation SMS
5. Press continue
6.Enter your preferred payment method ie postpaid or prepaid
7 Enter your metre number and press OK
How to Kopa stima after registration
1.Press *885# then OK
2.Choose Postpay method
3.Select Mpesa as payment option
4.Enter amount you need for Okoa stima
How to Kopa Stima on Safaricom?
The method of paying for your Prepaid Electricity Meter via Okoa Stima number:
Dial the Kopa Stima No, the shortcode *885# with the help of your telephone and enter the personal PIN code.
Choose the “Prepaid” option.
Now, you will have to choose the “Okoa Stima” service.
Find the “Request emergency top-up” option.
Choose the “Meter” option.
And finally, select the “Preset Okoa amounts” and press the confirmation button.
How to pay Kopa Stima na m-Pesa?
- On your telephone, dial the short code *885# and enter your secret PIN code.
- Select the “Postpay” option.
- If you have registered more than one account, choose the one, you would like to pay for. The overdue bill will be shown to you.
- Among the payment methods, choose “m-Pesa”.
- You are free to choose either full or part payment. , enter the amount of money that you would like to pay and press the “Submit” button.
- In a matter of few seconds, you will receive a confirmation message, that the payment procedure was successful.
Note, that it takes up to 48 hours for Kenya Power to receive your payments.
Okoa Stima Contacts
1.+254 720 526146.
To share with us anything Whatsapp or text on 0713457481 or email email@example.com