National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) as of late propelled an online gateway which makes it simple for individuals to enlist and appreciate the advantages of its super covers. The following is a well-ordered method on the best way to recruit for NHIF on the web. Likewise get to know how to make regularly scheduled payments using mpesa pay bill for the independently employed.
Instructions to enlist for NHIF online
NHIF enlistment is available to all individuals from the formal and casual segments. While it is a must for individuals from the legal part to be enlisted, enrollment participation is willful for indifferent division individuals. You can enlist for NHIF covers as a part or a business/association by filling the particular forms at http://www.nhif.or.ke/healthinsurance/registeronline/
You will be required to give some data and append the below documents;
- A duplicate of your national ID
- A clone of your companion’s national ID where relevant
- Your managers NHIF code (in the event that you are employed)
- Unique duplicates of your birth certificate
- A coloured passport photograph. It is additionally important to connect international ID photographs of your mate or dependants where relevant
After successfully filling in the fields in the form effectively, make sure to save it. You will then get a notice from the site and through SMS informing you of your application status. NHIF charges for individuals in the casual area is Ksh. 500 every month while formal division charges are deducted according to the salary. Here are the means on how to make payments using M-PESA.
How to pay NHIF via Mpesa
- Select Pay Bill alternative
- Enter the NHIF Business no.200222
- Enter the giver’s national ID number as the account number
- Enter sum
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and affirm the details.
An affirmation message will be sent to your telephone. Did you discover this guide helpful? Tell us in the remarks area.
What is COVERED BY NHIF
- Inpatient administrations wellbeing cover
- Outpatient administrations wellbeing cover
- Linda Mama administrations wellbeing cover
- NHIF Supa/Super cover
- Government employees plans wellbeing cover
NHIF telephone Numbers: (020) 272 3246, 020) 272 3281/2, (020) 272 3290 OR 020 2723255
NHIF forms: Download from this pageFor Latest Trending Entertainment news and everything else always look for Exposeke.com, to publish a hot story contact Us Here