Skiza tune is a ringtone customised ring-back service by Safaricom which enables you to entertain your callers with your preferred sound or music tunes. After some time, you may want to remove the Skiza tune from your phone and substitute it with another one, or completely remove it. In this comprehensive article, we will guide you on how to remove Skiza tune Kenya by providing you an elaborate, simplistic procedure to follow.
The Skiza tune service allows you as the user of the service to download the Skiza tune at the charge of Ksh 1 daily for entertaining your callers with international and local tunes. To treat yourself with domestic and international MySkiza tunes, you will have to spend Ks 1.50 daily that is deducted from your credit. The SKIZA Tune service can be enjoyed by both pre-paid and post-paid customers and is renewed everyday provided your account has sufficient funds.
Features of the Safaricom Skiza tune service
Here are the characteristics of Skiza tune service by offered Safaricom
- Only ten Skiza tunes can be purchased.
- All the people who call your phone number will be able to listen to your Skiza tune.
- You will be able to customise the Skiza tunes for each of your callers when you purchase 10 Skiza tunes.
- When you purchase more than one Skiza tune, and you fail to specify them to your callers, they will be played randomly to your callers.
- Safaricom has a large and diverse database of the tunes which enables you to purchase the Skiza tunes you love.
Reasons for removing Skiza tune
The following reasons can cause you to delete the Skiza tune.
- When the tune is old or outdated and thus need for change.
- Since the Skiza tune has a cost attached to it, you may delete it to cut expenses.
- A new song that has been released recently which has turned out to be your favourite song can cause you to remove the old tune. The need to entertain your callers and yourself with the new song may lead you to remove the old tune and to replace it with the trendy one.
- When bored by your Skiza tune thus the need for change.
How to remove SKIZA tune from the phone
You can stop Skiza tune on Safaricom line or delete the Skiza tune by following the two methods below:
- If you have forgotten the code of your Skiza tune, follow the steps below to remove the song.
- Dial *811# to open the Skiza tune menu.
- From the options, select ‘Manage My Tune’ option.
- Click send.
- Choose Skiza tune
- Select the Skiza tune that you want to remove. For example, if the tune corresponds with 3, for the tune in the shown menu, then select 3 and click send.
- From the given options choose ‘Delete’ and click send.
- To stop other call-back tunes in your phone follow the same procedure.
The method described below is used when you know your Skiza tune code.
- Open the messages application on your mobile phone.
- Type 811 as the recipient of your message.
- Type ‘DELETE (Skiza code),’ for example, DELETE387521g then send.
- A confirmation message from Safaricom will confirm your Skiza tune has been deleted.
- Use the above steps to delete other Skiza tunes in your phone.
To keep you updated, Safaricom has always published a catalogue of all the current Skiza tunes in its database including the song code, artist name and name of the song in its website and print media such as the local daily newspapers.
Knowing how to remove ringback tones and callback tunes will enhance your user experience of the Skiza tune service. This article has outlined clear and simple procedures on how to remove Skiza tune Kenya, follow the steps and you will be fine.