“Lotto” Kenya is a game of chance where every player tries to match the numbers on their chosen ticket with numbers drawn from a bowl. It is no simple child’s play as lucky Kenyans stand to win a jackpot worth an insane KShs 100 million. Apart from the jackpot, there are other cash prizes for hopeful contenders who are able to match some of their numbers to those that are drawn. Winning the Lotto jackpot is an enigmatic event. Would you like to understand more about this Lotto Kenya? If so, read the article!
Lotto Kenya In summary
If you want to play Lotto you should register online;
- Pick your lucky numbers;
- Fill out the online lottery ticket;
Lotto Kenya results
Scout for the draws that reveal the winning numbers on KTN;
The results are similarly published online following the show;
If all your numbers match exactly – you win the jackpot!
If all the numbers don’t resemble you shouldn’t hang your head down in despair, you could still stand a chance to win big!
Lotto Kenya registration
The very first step is to enrol on the official website ‘https://mylotto.co.ke’;
You have three easy ways;
- Enter the Mpesa pay bill number 777000;
- The account number is ‘LIVE’;
- Pay KShs50;
- Automatically picked numbers will display on your screen;
- This choice is for those who would like to choose their numbers manually;
- SMS the word ‘LIVE’;
- Followed by your seven lucky numbers with each number separated by a star (*);
- Your first six numbers should range from 1-49;
- The 7th digit which is the bonus number has to be within 0-9;
- Make sure your Lotto account has adequate funds before sending;
- A minimum of KShs50 is required per draw;
- Create an account online;
- This is achieved by putting in a password of your choosing;
- The process is easy and takes no more than a minute;
- Ensure that there are enough funds in your Lotto account;
- Mpesa Paybill number, ie 777000;
- The account number is ‘LIVE’;
The computed rollover amount is raised at a proportion of ticket sales.
Kenya Lotto winning strategies
If two of your selected ticket numbers and the bonus match with the drawn ones – you stand to attain a prize.
If all six numbers you choose and the bonus match-you are a jackpot winner!
Lotto Kenya: How to check the balance
There are two draws each single week on Wednesday and Saturday shown on KTN at 10 pm.
Another way is, you could also check for published the results online on the Lotto official website.
How to withdraw money from Lotto Kenya
You can withdraw from Lotto both by using the web interface or by using an SMS.
Withdraw cash from Lotto account using SMS
- Follow this method to withdraw winnings via SMS
- Create an SMS with this format: WITHDRAW + amount
- For example, to withdraw Ksh5000/=, compose WITHDRAW 5000
- Send the message to 79007
Standard SMS charges will apply for the process and remember to use the phone number associated with your Lotto account
Withdraw cash from Lotto Kenya online system
Here is how to use the known Lotto Kenya official website to withdraw your winnings
- Log into your Lotto account first
- Click on this link to go over to the withdrawal page
- It would be best if you had at least 75 shillings to continue with the withdrawal
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the withdrawal
Here as some significant things, you must remember when withdrawing your cash from Lotto Kenya
Payments of more than Kshs75,000 will be wired directly to your account or remitted in the form of a check. The help desk will call you if you win such an amount
- The above method only works on winnings in your online account.
- You cannot withdraw more than Kshs 70,000 since that is the MPESA limit per cash transaction
- The withdrawal process can take up to 3 working days but usually is much quicker
- You can also check your account balance or SMS the word ‘BALANCE’ to 79007
- If this process takes too long, you can contact the Lotto Customer Support Team on 0703065032.
Lotto Kenya Contacts
The general Customer Support Team are available on 0703 065 032.
Winners contact number 020 219 3335 or 0707 079 935
Now you know all concerning Lotto Kenya. Try out your luck! Good luck!For Verified Information and News, look for EXPOSEKE.com, hit the bell button to subscribe for updates, to reach our support team, contact us here