Kenya Medical Training College Communication Manager Jobs in Kenya
The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is a State Corporation established for the purpose of providing facilities for the College education under the Ministry of Health.
The College has grown to become a premier middle level training institution for medical training in Kenya as well as East and Central Africa region.
The KMTC Board seeks to recruit competent. dynamic, visionary and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions
The Legal Servion Manager will be responsible to the Corporation Secretary and shall advise on legal and regulatory matters including advising on negotiations and taking part in corporate agreements, advising on principles of corporate governance, prosecution and representing the College in law courts and quasi judicial tribunals.
The Communications Manager will report to Corporation Secretary and the Duties will include:
advising the college on appropriate Corporate Communications policies and strategies: providing interface between the college and other stakeholders: initiating and developing Corporate Social responsibility programmes; monitoring and updating the corporation’s policy debate within government, which may affect the operations of the corporation; maintaining positive corporate image; developing of the cor pore te trend: and coordinating organization of protocol functions and other events.
Requirements for Appointments
For appointment to this grade an officer must:
- Have served in the grade of Deputy Corporate Communications Officer or in a comparable position in the Public Service or in a reputable private sector organization for a minimum period of eight (8) years with three years in a management capacity:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism,International relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have a Masters Degree in any of the
following fields; Mass Communication,Communication Studies, Journalism. International relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
Have a clear understanding of the working of the media:
- Have a attended a management course lasting not less than 4yrs from a recognised institution from a recognized Institution;
- Be Proficient in Computer Applications.
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Possess good oral and written communication skit and Kiswahili; and
- Have demonstrated professional and managerial competence in information work as reflected m work performance and results
How to Apply
- In addition a candidate will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration; Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificateof Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI) Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae,copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact to:
THE DIRECTOR/CEO KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P0 BOX 30195- 001000. NAIROBI
- as to reach him not later than Friday 11th January 2019 Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For daily Job listings, Always search for Exposeke jobs, we’ve got your back in securing employment 😉