The Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) has released the shortlisted candidates for 2019 census jobs. We are going to tell you how to check if you have been shortlisted for census job 2019.
How to check if you have been shortlisted for 2019 census job
The final list of shortlisted candidates for 2019 census by KNBS can only be accessed by visiting where you submitted your application form, for instance, those Kenyans who applied for Enumerators should visit the sub chief’s office where the full list has been pinned for public viewing.
If you applied for a Content Supervisor position, visit your chief’s office where you will get the list pinned
KNBS Interview date
KNBS candidate Interviews will take place as from 5th to 14th July 2019 but may be extended if need be. The venue for the interview shall happen at the respective Chief’s offices where you applied for the job.
Here are the requirements for the interview:
- Valid education certificates
- Original ID card
KNBS Interview Questions for Enumerators and how to pass
- What is your place of birth?
- What is your assistant chief’s name?
- What is your date of birth?
- How do you greet people in a polite manner?
- Are you able to speak in your local dialect or Kiswahili?
Tips for the interview
- Know your sub-county and sub location details
- Show a lot of respect and use polite words
- Know your local leaders by their names
- Have a smartphone with you
- Carry your documents and produce them if asked
Shortlisted candidates 2019 in various locations
Here is the list of some of the shortlisted candidates for the KNBS census job 2019.
KNBS contacts in case of anything
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 0701244533 or 0735004401
- Physicall Address: Lt Tumbo Lane, Herufi House, Nairobi