Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is one of the attractive aggressive courses in Kenya. Those working with enormous pharmacy offices win a considerable measure of cash. The individuals who need to be supported by the administration to seek after this course at college ought to guarantee that they have scored at least A (plain) at Kenya declaration of auxiliary training (KCSE) and goes in English or Kiswahili, arithmetic or material science, science and science. The individuals who need to support themselves through their folks probably accomplished a mean review of C+ (in addition to) at KCSE and goes in the previously mentioned subjects.
The degree program of pharmacy (B.Pharm) is an exceptionally costly course top seek after in both open and private establishments (colleges) in Kenya. A self supported understudy seeking after B.Pharm can spent up to a most extreme of 1.7 million (educational cost) in the preparation for the whole course (five years). For any college to offer B.Pharm in Kenya, it must be affirmed by the Kenya pharmacy and toxin board. This is the main body that screens pharmacy preparing in Kenya and gives permit of training to just skilled understudies who qualify.
The college (both open as in public and private) that are perceived by Kenya pharmacy and toxic substance board in Kenya incorporates:
- Technical University of Mombasa TUM(Mombasa) – public
- Kisii University (Kisii) – public
- University of Nairobi UON (Nairobi) – public.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology JKUAT(Nairobi) – public
- Kenya Methodist University KMU(Meru) – private (mission)
- Technical University of Kenya TUK(Nairobi) – public
- Mount Kenya university (Thika) – private
- Kenyatta university (Nairobi) – public