You can withdraw cash from any M-PESA specialist outlet or taking an interest ATM arrange.
In the event that you are a Registered M-PESA Customer
Go to a M-PESA Agent and:
- Affirm the specialist has adequate assets for your exchange.
- Give your telephone number and demonstrate your unique ID.
- Go to your M-PESA menu, select ‘Pull back money’.
- Enter the Agent number, the sum you wish to pull back and your PIN.
- You will get a screen with the above exchange subtle elements. Affirm they are right at that point Press OK.
- You and your specialist will get a SMS affirming the exchange.
The specialist will then give you the money and demand you to sign a Log Book which is a record of M-PESA exchanges done in that store.
Non-Registered M-PESA Customer withdrawal
Go to a M-PESA Agent and:
- Affirm the operator has adequate assets for your exchange.
- Display the SMS containing the M-PESA voucher number (warning affirming receipt of money).
- Give your telephone number and show unique ID.
- The operator will enter the ‘one time code’ that is shown on the client’s SMS notice.
- Both the operator and the client will get a SMS affirming the exchange.
The operator will give you your cash and demand you to sign the Log book which is a record of M-PESA exchanges done in that store.
When you send cash to an unregistered client, they will get a one-time voucher from M-PESA with a 4 digit code which they will use to pull back cash from an operator. In the event that SMS isn’t gotten or coincidentally erased, request that they call line 234 and ask for voucher to be dislike to them.
M-PESA ATM Withdrawal Service
ATM withdrawal benefit is accessible to M-PESA enlisted clients and is right now accessible at PesaPoint, Equity Bank Branches and Diamond Trust Bank ATM’s.
To withdraw money you should take after these guidelines:
- To start with on your telephone:
- Select ‘ATM Withdrawal’ from the M-PESA menu
- Enter PesaPoint’s Agent Code (555) or Equity Bank Code (286286) or Diamond Trust Code (555)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
You will get a SMS warning from M-PESA with a 6-digit approval code. (The code lapses following 2 hours and you will be relied upon to start the exchange over again on the off chance that you have to pull back cash once more.)
At that point on the ATM:
- Select the M-PESA catch on the PesaPoint, Equity Bank or Diamond Trust Bank ATM
- Select your favored dialect
- Enter the 6-digit ATM Authorization Code on the ATM console.
- Enter your Safaricom portable number.
- Enter the sum you wish to pull back, squeeze CONTINUE to continue with exchange.
ATM will apportion your money and issue you with a receipt. You will likewise get a SMS from M-PESA affirming the exchange.For Verified Information and News, look for EXPOSEKE.com, hit the bell button to subscribe for updates, to reach our support team, contact us here