Safaricom Mpesa Rates
Safaricom M-Pesa rates, fees, charges, Mshwari, Mpesa commission tables and tariffs for withdrawal and transfer will depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing.
You can use your M-PESA menu to buy airtime for your phone, or for someone else. This service is free and you will only pay for the airtime purchased. Here are the Safaricom mpesa rates …
MPesa Charges – Safaricom mpesa transactional charges and tariffs
Mpesa Charges – Withdrawal from M-PESA Agent
Mpesa Charges – Transfer to Unregistered Users
Mpesa Charges – Transfer to other M-PESA Users
Mpesa Charges – ATM Withdrawal
- Maximum Account Balance is Ksh 100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is Ksh 140,000.Maximum per transaction is Ksh70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than Ksh 50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID
Mpesa Transfer Charges – Why can’t I transfer over Ksh35,000 to unregistered subscribers? Due to Know Your Customer (KYC)/Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy set by the Central Bank of Kenya, we do not have the mandate to allow transfers of amounts over Ksh35,000. Mpesa Rates – With the changes in tariffs, have you increased the amounts one can send? No, the maximum amount one can send remains the same. You can send up to Ksh70,000 in one transaction. The maximum you can send in a day is Ksh140,000. You can only hold up to Ksh100,000 in your M-PESA account.