– Akothee’s young lover might just have caused his dad to slip into alcoholism and depression
– Nelly’s dad was always against his relationship with the singer who is older to him
– The dashing chap has been rumoured to be under 30 years while Akothee is almost 40 years
– He comes from a wealth lineage with the granddad having been a powerful minister before
– He is a product of the prestigious St Andrews Turi where the who is who take their children
– Nelly Oaks’s dad is said to be a very disappointed father to see his son dating a mother of five
Nelly Oaks, Akothee’s lover and manager is on the spot for causing a deterioration in his father’s mental health.
Exposeke.com understands Nelly’s father has always strongly opposed his relationship with the controversial songbird who is also a mother of five.
It is also understood the age-gap between the lovebirds is overwhelming with reports indicating he is just 25-years-old.
An anonymous source close to Akothee’s lover revealed the handsome stud also known as Nelly Oyugi Okuna was still a primary school kid in 2008.
“In November 2017, I was at their rural home in Rongo. Akothee’s place is also not very far from Nelly’s home. The woman confused him and the dad is not very happy man,” our source told us.
Nelly, who is also Akothee’s manager, hails from a well-to-do family that saw him attend the famous prestigious school St. Andrew’s Turi.
The school is attended by kids of the who is who in the society mostly from Kenya and across the region.
The musician’s manager is a grandson to former internal security principal secretary, Ezekiel Nelson Oyugi.
Job Okuna Oyugi, Oak’s dad lives next to Kileleshwa police station while not in their rural home in Migori.
Apart from managing Akothee’s music, the dapper bloke is said to be the appointed manager of his family’s businesses which include real estate.
The musician’s (Akothee) fans have always complained of the visible age difference between the lovestruck couple.
Her lover had even assumed the role of a father figure for the singer’s six children who often refer to him as dad.
Akothee has three baby daddies and five children (Three daughters and two sons).