Football has for some time seen a continuous increment of enthusiasm for Kenya, and one of the key qualities are; the expanded sponsorship from the grassroots to the presentation of different esteemed rivalries in the nation.
With the Kenyan government supporting devolution, district governments have set out in working and in addition revamping the once overlooked football stadiums. Accordingly, the nation presently brags more than ten extensive and well yard cut games offices.
In this post we present you with the list of available stadiums in Kenya,where they are located and their maximum capacity.
- Ilala Stadium, Pan Paper Webuye.
- Rirungu Stadium, Nyeri.
- Afraha Stadium, Nakuru.
- Green Stadium, Awendo.
- National Gymkhana Club Stadium,
- Mumias Ports Complex, Mumias.
- Municipal Stadium, Mombasa.
- Ruaraka Stadium, Nairobi.
- Nairobi City Stadium, Nairobi.
- Nyayo National Stadium, Nairobi.
- Moi International Sports Center,
- Kipchoge Keino Stadium,
- Sudi Stadium, Bungoma.
- Gusii stadium, Kisii.
- Green Stadium, Kericho.
- Moi Stadium Kisumu.
- Machakos Stadium, Nairobi.
- Muhoroni Stadium, Muhoroni.
- Moi Kinoru Stadium, Meru.
- Naivasha Stadium, Naivasha.
- Ndarurua Ground, Nairobi.
- Chemelil Sports Complex, Nyando.
- Nyahururu Stadium, Nyahururu.
- Gilgil Stadium, Gilgil.
- Municipal Stadium, Thika.
Capacity- 5, 000
- Bukhungu Stadium, Kakamega.
- Moi international Sorts Center Kasarani. (indoor games).
- Mombasa Sc Grounds, Mombasa.