All the new teachers have to register with TSC, and the brand-new teacher enrollment usually is conducted online on the Teachers Service Commission portal. Although there exist requirements that a new teacher has to match for one to be eligible as a member of the Teachers Service Commission. Not just anyone qualifies, but those that are trained teachers in Kenya. Once you satisfy all the requirements, a certificate will be issued to you after the registration process as proof that you are now a registered member of the Teachers Service Commission. That certificate bears a TSC number which is proof of its validity. The certificate is usually issued within 30 days after the registration process.
Kenya New Teacher Registration
To register a newly qualified teacher who has no clue of how to go about the new teacher enrollment, will have a look at a listing of requirements to guarantee they are well provided during the enrollment process. The following is a listing of documents you will be required to have scanned prints to upload when you are registering;
- Academic, professional papers and other recommendations anywhere applicable a passport size photo and National ID card newly taken.
- Non-Kenyans citizens need to have entry and job permits.
- Finally, a bank Deposit Slip
- New teacher registration TSC Process
Once you have examined all your documents, you are introduced to register. There exist a sum of five hundred and fifty Kenya shillings to be paid and must be deposited in your bank account or via Mpesa. Ksh500 is the enrollment fee which is non-refundable while Ksh.50 is Commission that is charged by the holder’s bank.
Record the Bank Deposit Slip Number or the Simple bank generated Code as you will need them during the registration method just before you move on with the application.
- Bank – National Bank of Kenya
- Branch of the bank-Harambee avenue, Nairobi
- Account Name-Teachers Service Commission- Teachers Registration Fees
- Account No: 01001000905001
To clear via Mpesa grasp the process below;
- Select Lipa na Mpesa in the Mpesa menu
- Choose the pay bill option
- Inscribe the business number correctly ‘547700’ ensued by ‘01001000905001’ as account number.
- When you are finished paying the registration fee, ensure you have all the documents prepared for the new teacher registration online process.
A letter of clearance by the Ministry of Education is needed as an additional document for the Expatriate Teachers; you are expected to incorporate a letter of authorisation from the Ministry of Education Vetting Committee among the other papers.
How to Register as a New TSC User Online
The following is a simple procedure on how to enrol as a new TSC teacher online.
- Log on to the TSC portal to start the online process of registration as a new teacher from this official link ‘http://www.teachersonline.go.ke.’
- Choose the ‘New Teacher registration link at the distant top of the page.
- Key in your passport or ID number as well as your name on the new page and next click –Next.
- Give the right details by filling in all the field that will protrude on the next page, once you have guaranteed all the details are correct to go ahead to the following page by clicking ‘next’.
- Choose the ‘ADD’ button on the right-hand view of the page to enter the documents you scanned.
- Once you have chosen the documents, tick upload
- A note will then be exposed to you as a confirmation of prosperous upload.
- Continue with the uploading procedure by clicking the back button to take you back to upload all the remaining documents.
- Click next when the other documents are uploaded to the system to move on to the next step.
- Choose the mode of payment preferred method of payment and key in the payslip number you had noted.
- The final step is to save and finalise after ensuring all the required fields are duly filled.
Kenya New Teacher Registration
Not everyone proceeds through the process though; you can be dismissed the registration if;
The applicant has a physical/mental disability which makes the person unable to execute the duties of a teacher.
An individual who poses as a registered teacher has been convicted of a sexual discourtesy or an offence against an assimilator.
Does not qualify academically and has at one time been convicted of a criminal offence hence rendered unfit to teach.
In any case, the things he/she is engaged in does not promote peace or good order in the government of Kenya.
Is considered immoral in his/her deeds.
TSC new teacher registration status
To know your situation in the Teachers Service Commission, you do not have to sweat as the process is the simplest thing I have ever come across. You visit the TSC website then under the Online services tab you choose the ‘teachers online’. After this, the next step is to select the ‘registration status’ tab. Your details will be displayed to you. For payslip registration guide go here for a comprehensive guide.For Verified Information and News, look for EXPOSEKE.com, hit the bell button to subscribe for updates, to reach our support team, contact us here