Asia and Europe meet in Turkey. Istanbul- the largest city in Turkey, is the only city in the world located on two continents. If you are a Kenyan, you most likely have come across Turkey products from clothes, shoes and carpets. Turkey has become a source market for these goods for Kenyan business people. That is not all; Turkey has a lot more to offer regarding culture, history of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires and its cheerful people.
The country Turkey, whose capital city is Ankara, the official language is Turkish, but German and English are widely spoken.
Visa Requirements for Kenyan Citizens Visiting Turkey
- Original travel document (passport) (It needs to be valid at least six months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa),
- Dully Completed visa application form,
- One passport size photograph of the aspirant (It needs to be affixed to the top left side of the visa application form),
- Papers supporting the mission and the conditions of the planned visit (e.g. travel itinerary, round-trip ticket, letter of invitation, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.),
- Guarantees concerning means of subsistence
- If visiting for holiday purposes, you need the travel itinerary and the name of the hotel or temporary address in Turkey
- Flight schedule print out
- Certificate of good conduct
- Bank Statements for the last three months
- If the person applies for a visa for business, an invitation letter from the counterpart company is also required in addition to the documents as mentioned earlier.
2. How To Apply Turkey Online Visa For Kenya Citizens
You can apply for evisa if you satisfy each and every one of the conditions that are listed below
- travelling for the prospects of tourism or business.
- have a legitimate Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residency permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland). E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
- have a round-trip ticket with Pegasus Airlines, Onur AirTurkish Airlines, or Atlas global Airlines.
- holds a passport proved for at least 6 months from the date plan to enter Turkey.
- hold a return ticket, hotel booking and at least 50 $ per individual day of stay.
Otherwise, you can apply for a regular visa at the Turkey Embassy in Kenya.
Visa Fees For Turkey From Kenya
|Visa Type||Charges in USd|
|Single Entry||USD $60|
|Multiple Entry||USD $200|
Kenya Turkey Embassy Contacts.
|Country Located in:||Kenya|
|Address:||Turkish Embassy Gigiri Road, off Limuru Road P.O. Box 64748 Nairobi Kenya|
|Phone:||(+254) 20 712 25 62 ; or (+254) 20 712 04 04|
|Fax:||(+254) 20 712 27 78|