There are 10 unique sorts of UK Visas one can apply for i.e Asylum visa, UK Ancestry visa, Family Visa, Sponsorship visa, stateless visa, understudy visa, traveler visa, travel visa, migration visa and Work visa. In this article, we will take a gander at Student, visitor and work visas.
UK Tourist Visas For Kenyan Citizens
They are characterized into five: Standard Visitor visa, Short-term think about visa, Permitted Paid Engagement visa, Marriage Visitor visa, and Parent of a Tier 4 tyke visa.
1. Standard Visitor visa
Kenyans can apply for this sort of visa on the off chance that they need to visit the UK for the accompanying reasons:
- For recreation, for instance on vacation or to see your family and companions
- For business, or to partake in sports
- Medicinal treatment
Reports you should have before you apply for a standard guest Visa.
1. Your international ID must be legitimate for no less than a half year past your time of remain in the UK. Every person who needs a visa must present a different application. Ensure there is a page in your travel permit that is clear on the two sides for your visa.
2. One late photo according to UKVI rules required just for candidates excluded from giving
3. Reason for application ( including any related courses of action).
4. Confirmation of courses of action made. For example, visit subtle elements/flight points of interest/letter of welcome/confirmation of patrons movement status in the UK.
5. Confirmation of current business or studies i.e a letter from your manager on organization headed paper, enumerating your part,
compensation, and length of work.
On the off chance that independently employed: business enrollment records affirming the entrepreneur’s name and the date the business began exchanging
6. Money related reports demonstrating that you have adequate assets accessible. These must plainly demonstrate that you approach the assets, for example, bank proclamations.
7. Proof of UK convenience and travel points of interest, for example, lodging booking affirmation/travel booking affirmation/support settlement subtle elements.
8. Proof of your conjugal status, for example, marriage declaration/common association testament/
separate from testament/passing declaration.
9. Proof of relatives staying in your nation of origin while you travel.
10. Proof of any correspondence/TB Certificate
11. The dates you’re wanting to movement to the UK
12. Your present personal residence and to what extent you’ve lived there
13. Points of interest of your movement history for as long as 10 years (as appeared in your travel permit)
14. Subtle elements of any criminal, common or migration offenses you have carried out
15. Confirmation of any business or different exercises you need to do in the UK, as permitted by the Visitor Rules
You should dependably demonstrate that:
1. You will leave the UK toward the finish of your visit.
2. You can bolster yourself and any wards for the length of your outing.
3. You can pay for your arrival or ahead adventure and some other costs identifying with your visit.
Instructions to Apply for UK visa in Kenya
1. Go to the UK government Visas and Immigration site and make a record which will empower you to do the online application. If you don’t mind take as much time as is needed here and ensure you answer every one of the inquiries. It’s at this phase where you will book an arrangement.
You will have the capacity to check your arrangement subtle elements at whatever point you sign on to the UK Visas and Immigration site.
2. Make your record on TLScontact site. Here, you will complete a simple check in when going to your arrangement at the TLScontact workplaces. You will likewise see the application status tracker at a similar site.
3. Go to your arrangement at the Visa Application Center ( TLScontact)
The TLScontact office is situated in Unit 2, first floor of 9 West working in Westlands, Ring Rd Parklands, Nairobi.
On the arrangement day, please touch base on time at the TLScontact office and check in at Welcome Desk face to face by demonstrating your visa and arrangement affirmation email.
Once checked-in, officers at the Visa Application Center ( TLScontact) will:
1. Audit your application’s records;
2. Select your biometric information (unless you advantage from an exception) by catching your unique mark and taking your photograph;
3. Exchange your application to UK Visas and Immigration for appraisal and preparing.
UK Visa Fees For Kenyan Citizens
Standard Visitor Visa
Visa application charge (USD)
A Standard UK Visitor visa costs £93 equal to Ksh 13,140.92.
UK Visa Processing Time For Kenyan Citizens
It takes 3 weeks to process a standard UK guest visa for a Kenyan native, that is the reason you are encouraged to apply 3 months earlier your movement.
To keep away from any deferral in your application, please guarantee that you convey the accompanying archives:
- A printed duplicate of your arrangement affirmation;
- Printed receipt(s) of installment of Added Value Services (if relevant);
- Unique legitimate visa (or Travel archive) and habitation allow (if pertinent);
- Supporting archives that you wish to submit, with duplicates of all firsts. For more insights about the new archive examining process, please click here.
4. Sit tight for choice notice and Passport Return
Your application will be explored by UK Visas and Immigration, some portion of the UK government.UK Visas and Immigration may request extra data, or archive, or a meeting. On the off chance that this happens, you will be reached by email with point by point guidelines.
You can simply check your visa application’s status at the TLScontact site. You will likewise get an email warning when your international ID has been come back to us by UK Visas and Immigration.
Amid the Collection
To gather your identification at the Visa Application Center, please guarantee to accompany the accompanying records:
1. Unique TLScontact agenda (Form gave to you after the archives looking into);
2. Duplicate OR unique of your photographic ID
When you are conceded with your Standard UK Visitor Visa, these are a portion of the things you are not permitted to do while in the UK.
You can’t do paid or unpaid work
You can’t wed or enroll a common organization
You can for the most part remain in the UK for up to a half year with a Standard Visitor Visa.
UK Embassy in Kenya Contacts
Upper Hill Road
P.O. Box 30465-00100, Nairobi
Email [email protected]
Telephone+254 (0)20 287 3000/+254 (0)20 2844 000
UK Embassy in Kenya Opening and Closing hours.
Monday to Thursday: 7:45 am to 2 pm
Shut on Friday (with the exception of crises)To share with us anything Whatsapp or text on 0713457481 or email email@example.com